Adventure Off Road Park March 15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The next GA Cruiser ride on the calendar is coming up quickly and HIGHLY anticipated because most of us havent been on a ride in a LONG TIME and some are just getting their tow rig back together :flipoff2: . We are planning to make our first trip up to Adventure Off Road park in South Pittsburg, TN. The address is listed below, along with a link to their website.

1040 Ellis Cove Road
South Pittsburg, TN. 37380
http://www.adventureoffroadpark.net/

Costs:

RIDING:
$25/day for drivers
$5/day riders

CAMPING:
$5/night

They do have showers and bathrooms for those thinking about camping...

Directions from my house (Dacula, GA) has the park being just under 3 hours away. I know this is listed as a day ride, but would there be any interest in going up Friday and staying through Sat. night or even Sunday?

Post up in the thread and I will keep updating this post with a list of confirmed members planning on going...

Confirmed Going
Me
Ted
RJ
Robert
Sid
Adam
RadioRidge
ecampbell

Tentatively Going
Jynx
Robustbambi

Also, if you know anything more about the park, post up and let us know because most of us have never been and dont know much about the park.

Hope to have a good crowd commit to going so we can maybe meet up on I-75 and caravan the rest of the way...

Last edited:

LOL!!!​

****, some of "us" don't even have our trail trucks back from Tennessee.

:lol: So that just means "they" have less excuses for making a trip up in Tennessee, right?

If I can get the Rad swapped out in the Cruiser we might have to ride down to check out this park. I am curious as to what the trail layout is and how they are rated. This is a couple hours down the road from our exit on 24.

Hell, some of "us" don't even have our trail trucks back from Tennessee.

:lol: So that just means "they" have less excuses for making a trip up in Tennessee, right?

If I can get the Rad swapped out in the Cruiser we might have to ride down to check out this park. I am curious as to what the trail layout is and how they are rated. This is a couple hours down the road from our exit on 24.

next weekend I'm K-ville bound if work permits, covered up right now. And, if I can't get up there I'm headed to Covington to pick up a certain tan 40 that only gets wheeled about 2x a year. :flipoff2:

radiators take 10 minutes to install--get busy!

that place is about 15 minutes from my house so i will try to join you. From all reports ive gotten its rough. If you have sheet metal that you're found of dont bring it.

that place is about 15 minutes from my house so i will try to join you. From all reports ive gotten its rough. If you have sheet metal that you're found of dont bring it.

Thanks for the heads up Andy, I was contemplating taking the "new" 80 up there to test it out, but I will trailer the "non sheet metal" 80 instead :grinpimp:

and thanks for scaring away half our club from going now :flipoff2:

Well, it sounds like if we wanna come then I need to get the Radiator in and either buy or borrow a trailer for the Sami, since according to E, I am too fond of my sheet metal... Either that or shotgun a seat or two.

I've heard there are all kinds of trails for stockers to hill killers but what do I know, never been there. It'll be fun either way. Anyone up fro camping one night, hate to make this a day trip

Your storage fee is adding up QUICK Ted . I do not take personal checks either.:flipoff2::cheers:

Your storage fee is adding up QUICK Ted . I do not take personal checks either.:flipoff2::cheers:

Oh I agree, didnt think it would be March before I got there but it's looking that way. I gotta get up there before this ride with enough time to replace the PS pump so it will be soon. Whatcha drinkin' these days anyway?

I'm just messing with you Ted. Anyone coming up with you?

Oh I know you were but I wasn't gonna take up space in the barn and then leavea feeling dry humped either. :flipoff2: I'll have a little something for ya! Plan is right now to shoot up there in the next week or 2 at the very latest, might even be a week day as i have to get it back and repaired for the AOP ride. I just haven't figured out if'n I'm gonna do marathon 1 day or not.

Oh I know you were but I wasn't gonna take up space in the barn and then leavea feeling dry humped either. :flipoff2: I'll have a little something for ya! Plan is right now to shoot up there in the next week or 2 at the very latest, might even be a week day as i have to get it back and repaired for the AOP ride. I just haven't figured out if'n I'm gonna do marathon 1 day or not.

If you wanna stop in Calhoun I'll ride up with and give you a hand. I'ttl have to be over a weekend though.
:beer:

I updated the first post to reflect what I believe are the "comfirmed going" and "tentatively going" people...

If your name is not on the list, post up and I will add it

BTW- Ted and I talked about going up Saturday morning, wheeling all day Saturday, camp Saturday night and then head back on Sunday. Just in case anyone else was thinking about camping

if i don't have work (working nights at Home depot!!!!) id like to camp saturday night as well

Post up in the thread and I will keep updating this post with a list of confirmed members planning on going...

Confirmed Going
Me
Ted

Tentatively Going
Jynx
RadioRidge
Robustbambi

I'm trusting some of you tentative guys show up. 2 rigs does not make a GC outing. Pretty sure Robert and RJ were solid also.

See above. 15 mins from house, you'd better be there.

If you wanna stop in Calhoun I'll ride up with and give you a hand. I'ttl have to be over a weekend though.

Thanks Ben, plans still in flux and wont solidify until late this week. Wife and I might make an overnight trip out of it, we'll see.

if i don't have work (working nights at Home depot!!!!) id like to camp saturday night as well

Camping sounds like the plan, Sat night works for me especially for the $5 camping fee and they have showers so that's a "GO" for me.

here's a link to pics i found on Knoxoffroad: https://www.facebook.com/michael.r.sharp.3/media_set?set=a.10152023243982946&type=3

trails look pretty easy in this pic :flipoff2:
1920405_10152023235682946_2073317536_n.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got my truck to idle properly and I'd be in for sure but alas my sister and brother in law are due that weekend for a visit so it's a no go for me. I'd heard from a friend of mine that this place reminded him a lot of Tellico so it should be pretty good wheeling and scenery have fun and be safe and as always I'm on call if y'all need anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom