ACC Toyota 5 Year Anniversary Party 4/13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ACC wants to invite you to come out for our 5 Year Anniversary party / Open House on Saturday, April, 13th! We'll have all kinds of trucks and products on display, as well as good food and good times! We will also have beer on tap for those of age and with a DD.

Feel free to bring the family out and we'll see you then and there! If you have any specific questions, email us at info@acctoyota.com

10:00am till....

http://www.facebook.com/events/407821642641832/

DSC06649-800.jpg

Read this the other day. Trying to work the schedule out to get the 80 to Atlanta before this :bang: and then roll down in the Tacoma for the open house. :bounce:

Not going to make it with the 80 but I am going to make the open house. Looking forward to it.
See you saturday!

Sam told me about this today. Wish I could make it since I am sitting in Kennesaw right now.

Heading back to ABQ Saturday morning though unfortunately.

Have fun and congrats on 5 good years for you all.

:cheers:

^^yeah that. Short day at work tomorrow. Home for some shut eye. Rolling out about midnight. Party with the ACC crew and friends. Rolling home after. Going to be a long 24hrs but worth it. :cheers:

970 miles in 22hrs :steer: with 8hrs hanging out with you guys. What a great way to spend a Saturday.:bounce:

Thanks for having me and a big congratulations on 5 yrs with many more to come.

Class act the all of you. :cheers:

Looked like a great time. Congrats. Hey got pics of any FJ62's? Preferably dark grey in color. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom