AC hose fitting (Evaporator) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Does anyone have a good part number for an AC hose end that fits the 14mm evaporator connection on the firewall? It seems to be an elusive one. The bigger fitting is just a standard #10 I believe.

13A4F755-A0F0-4D23-88DB-B8B31E2D972A.jpeg

I had to use the first 8-9" of the factory hose for that fitting when I did mine...had it crimped to one side of the service port.

(EDIT: #6 sized high pressure service port)

AC place (fittings and hose supplier) had nothing that matched.

- Brian

I cut the oricinal crimp off of the stock hose and took the tube and threaded fitting to the hose place. They can use a new collett to crimp the original into your new hose. That is the oddball fitting that is elusive. It can be found but using what I already had was the best solution.

I had to use the first 8-9" of the factory hose for that fitting when I did mine...had it crimped to one side of the service port.

(EDIT: #6 sized high pressure service port)

AC place (fittings and hose supplier) had nothing that matched.

- Brian

I cut the oricinal crimp off of the stock hose and took the tube and threaded fitting to the hose place. They can use a new collett to crimp the original into your new hose. That is the oddball fitting that is elusive. It can be found but using what I already had was the best solution.

Don't have an original hose so that's not a quick option.

I try to keep a few of these (new) in stock in 45s and 90s, since they are also used on the stock drier and condenser. Give me a shout if you need one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom