AC compressor running HOT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On your site?

No

special order only

Case by case need and bases

not enough demand to stock that type of platform kit

but enough to know where and how to source them

My Reproduction Roller Bearing kit from all toyota non USA parts moves quite a bit , I’m glad folks have a alternative to nothingness that once was …

and all OEM genuine parts well I can’t be more great full

I was able to engineer that out like I did , humble is the word there

quality and reliability to the fj60 owner operator is the end goal and that

goal is been met 💯 % solid !

Thank you for your support so far to everyone who has needed one

it only gets better from here

I am. Very very close to having a working prototype

for the FJ62 crowd and the power steering pulley tensioner set up
Kit

the days of GHETTO-ing a stand alone bearing from China are almost

over hopefully …

My Belt tensioner KIT #2 has been updated , it NOW covers the 2F A/C compressor also , it comes with a wide array of bolts , that allow the non usa slider block to clear the tight access points and demands of the 2F A/C set up

if you need any help @Seth_O Pm me , i may have some surplus BANDO OEM drive belts still , if so i will simply hook you up with one , NO cost involved there ..

be glad to help , im not doing any drive belts any longer , way too many issues with various fitment topics , BUT the 2F a/c belt is a concrete no options application , BANDO makes OEM for toyota .....fyi

1629347525447.png

1629347832522.png

1629347930909.png

1629347994625.png

Last edited:
A couple of things.
When the compressor crankcase is split, the little balls and pistons fall out and it's really fiddly positioning the pistons and balls back on the crank. I used a couple of rubber bands to hold them, and lots of compressor oil on the bores , then carefully slid one side of the bore body from above. The bearings have 2 washers. The bigger washer has to go on the crankshaft first, otherwise the pistons will hit it.

Theoretically, you could replace the centre rubber seal by splitting the crankcase about 1/2 inch, and stretching the seal over the body of the compressor, but it would make it hard to see the condition of the pistons without splitting it fully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom