A shout out to Cruisermatt! Alternator Questions answered. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thank you @cruisermatt for taking my phone call last friday evening. A friend of mine with a 91 FJ80 called me on his way out of town saying his alternator was failing. I had a spare 3FE alternator out of a 62 in my garage. I wasn't sure if they were compatible. Matt answered my phone call even though we haven't spoken in a year or two.

Glad to be apart of the ih8mud community and even happier to have such good people help me when I need confirmation.

Cheers.

very nice of you to mention that Randy.

Thank you @cruisermatt for taking my phone call last friday evening. A friend of mine with a 91 FJ80 called me on his way out of town saying his alternator was failing. I had a spare 3FE alternator out of a 62 in my garage. I wasn't sure if they were compatible. Matt answered my phone call even though we haven't spoken in a year or two.

Glad to be apart of the ih8mud community and even happier to have such good people help me when I need confirmation.

Cheers.
Also if you have more “spare” FJ62 alternators, gimme a holla! Would love a core to rebuild myself while keeping the one I have on the truck so I can drive 🤣

PS. Fully agree with the sentiment about this community and @cruisermatt

Where do you live? I have a spare 62 alternator. I'm in Los Angeles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom