A little change around this place... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I vote to impeach Kevin unless I get a piece of the stimulus program.

-Spike

I vote -Spike- for the new prez, then he would have the excuse to show at the meets.:cool:

Really sorry to hear this Bman!! You have done a great job with this club and I will miss you at the head. If there is anything that I can help just let me know. Does this mean no AZrocks? I had a keg of home brew with your name on it.

Welcome to the top Kevin...and in good CSC fashion where are we going and when will we get there and how many wrong turns are we going to take on the way?? :grinpimp:

:beer: To Bman!

Gotta do what you gotta.

I salute you for being an instrument of genesis bringing forth a Toyota 4x4 club in the valley that I actually enjoy being at meetings for.

(is that a run on sentence?)

A no B.S., lets go wheelin' club is what others should aspire to.

You got-r-done.

(And thanks again for helping out with the kids run last weekend)

Sweet!........... now that you don't have to uphold your public image you can grow out a goatee just like you always wanted too! :flipoff2:

Hope to see some of you guys at AzRocks!

Brandon,
sorry to hear you are stepping down. I hope all works out to your advantage. Hope to see you on the trail!!!

Howie

wow - I'm off the bored for a week and this is what happens? Now our meetings will last forever. BMan - you will pop in with the occaisional WW joke, eh?

BMAN,

I am sad and sorry to hear that. Thank you for everything. Let me know If I can ever help with anything.

As for club business, I'll again be a member in short time. I Hope to make a sonic meet in the near future. Best wishes

Branden,

I would of chimed in sooner but I've been off the board for a bit. I was laid off back in December and it's a bit tough to think about mods and even harder to hear about the trips. I am happy just to replace the front pads finally!

Thanks for everything! But Kevin? Great...are we going to have to rebadge all our rigs with some gold plated L now? ;)

we will see you around anyway, it sounds like - can appreciate the decision to allot more time to what you need to. Thanks for all youve done.

Branden,

Great...are we going to have to rebadge all our rigs with some gold plated L now? ;)

Don't be silly...just a Pink Thong Sticker!
l2.jpg

Attachments

• lexus.pdf
    101.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Wow B this must be really big for you to take these measures..... I hope all goes well for you...... be well my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom