A different type of build.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
instagram.com
(Build thread in progress; awaiting more information)
Please excuse the terrible pictures, but we only had 30 or so minutes to shoot at night.
Disclaimer: I’m writing on behalf of the owner, so please don’t mind if there are delays.

• Car: It’s a 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser “G” V6 (GRJ200), base model. It has barn doors, and a 5-speed manual transmission.
  • Some history: The owner bought this car used, this year with around 7000km (≈4400mi) for around $44k.

- Exterior mods:
  • Wrap + Black accents
  • 17” braid winrace T + balloon tires (Maxxis Desertmaxx, around 35” in diameter)

720F7ECC-7043-4067-96E8-FA38B395C7D3.jpeg

2F437123-C7E1-4A12-B1FE-7C8127C028F5.jpeg

9A5BDE03-4DF1-48F4-B5D2-D801029603BD.jpeg

3C3BED11-BA14-4A1B-B2C2-7F4929DE3AEB.jpeg

-Interior mods:

• Front dashboard: changed to 2016+ URJ200, the barn door GRJ200 has the 08-15 dashboard.
  • Steering wheel: also changed to 2016+ URJ200, with custom wood detailing.
  • Seats: Custom seats with massage, heating and cooling functions. The shop that installed it has made a video on it, linked here.
  • Star headliner, similar to Rolls Royce
  • Ambient lighting
  • Despite all of this, it doesn’t have rear AC :)

Here’s another video on it:

Last edited:
Those seats look quite nice. Makes me miss my A8. Interested in shots of your headliner - I've never seen that.

How cool would a manual 200 be. I would bye one is a second state side.

Very cool. Great to see what people in other regions are doing with their 200s

Those seats look quite nice. Makes me miss my A8. Interested in shots of your headliner - I've never seen that.

Unfortunately I don’t have any, but I’ll tell the owner to take some if he can. There are a few shots of it in the video I linked.

Nice set up. Love everything, even the key start and... the license plate!
Can you guys mail sets of leather skins??? Really like them. Nice work.

Nice set up. Love everything, even the key start and... the license plate!
Can you guys mail sets of leather skins??? Really like them. Nice work.

Thank you for the kind words (even if they weren’t for me), you could probably find an upholstery shop and try to replicate it for far cheaper than this. For the cost of the interior remodeling he could’ve gotten a clean 100 series.

I can't vouch for the factuality, but I was told by a guy I met in Doha that there are a lot of small shops that make custom seat/dash, door covers. He had a whole set of cloth covers made to fit nearly every surface. Because the Land Cruiser is so ubiquitous there, it makes sense to me that there would be lots of businesses that cater to them.

I can't vouch for the factuality, but I was told by a guy I met in Doha that there are a lot of small shops that make custom seat/dash, door covers. He had a whole set of cloth covers made to fit nearly every surface. Because the Land Cruiser is so ubiquitous there, it makes sense to me that there would be lots of businesses that cater to them.

That is factual

Hey guys,

I’m back with another build, this time in the US.

It’s a 2013-15 LX570S, with plenty of mods. Think of it as a “street” build.

Here’s the list of modifications:

-Magnuson Supercharger TVS1900

-American Racing Headers Long Tube 1 3/4 catless

-Snow Performance methanol kit stage 2 single nozzle - pure meth

-underdog racing development pulley 2.30”

-DDR Performance intake 5.5 inch custom Made Carbon Fiber

@alhajri_T78 Custom Valve Body

-AEMELECTRONICS Fuel Pump (upgraded to walbro 450)

-LEXUS RCF THROTTLE + @FOLAD.QA X @ALHAJRI_T78 CUSTOM SPACER

@RAYSMSC TE37 ULTRA LARGE PCD

TUNED BY @PERFECTLAMBDA

BUILT BY @TEMOTORSPORT & @STUDIORSR

And here are some pictures:

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0066.jpeg

IMG_0064.jpeg

IMG_0063.jpeg

Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions, and I’ll do my best to reply to them ASAP.

Amazing build. What is the Instagram account associated with this build or owner? Also do you know the shop who perform the work?

Amazing build. What is the Instagram account associated with this build or owner? Also do you know the shop who perform the work?
The owner’s Instagram account is linked here.
The shops’ accounts are linked here and here.
Unfortunately, they don’t seem to have posted pictures of the build.

Reactions: HGB
WOW. Nice to see this type of build done in the states. How does she drive?

Interested to know what software tuning platform their using to tune?

Really liking that rear bumper profile. Giving me ideas of how to perhaps do a tube bumper style, in that shape.

WOW. Nice to see this type of build done in the states. How does she drive?

Interested to know what software tuning platform their using to tune?

Really liking that rear bumper profile. Giving me ideas of how to perhaps do a tube bumper style, in that shape.
The tuning platform they use is Tuning software, tactrix open port 2.0 - Bitedit Master Slave ECU Tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom