A.C.'s 77 FJ 40 resurection link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

c-mon man lets have some detail and organization. Pics are supposed to start from the beginning of the build, then continuing as the project moves along. not just slapped on photo-bucket!! :beer:

You really love lying on the ground with a camera don't you. Nice angles. That's what we in the biz call a head-of-state shot. :cheers:

Sweet and welcome! So what's the future plans for them??

IMG_2371.jpg

If you hurry and flip your bezel no one will say hey you need to flip your bezel!!!

Crud I just kind of did.....

:D
Sorry i have been waiting forever to get to say that...... now it's out of my system and i can move on!
IMG_2371.jpg

Sweet and welcome! So what's the future plans for them??

View attachment 283713

If you hurry and flip your bezel no one will say hey you need to flip your bezel!!!

Crud I just kind of did.....

:D
Sorry i have been waiting forever to get to say that...... now it's out of my system and i can move on!
Well the bezel and front apron are both ruined, looks really bad the other way, next is propane, lockers and full roll cage.

Last edited:
c-mon man lets have some detail and organization. Pics are supposed to start from the beginning of the build, then continuing as the project moves along. not just slapped on photo-bucket!! :beer:
Gee thanks for the valuable info i had no idea how that stuff is supposed to work, you must be a computer programmer or some other kind of "GENIUS".......I have dialup (boondocks) so i can't load pics here, thanks for your consideration and patience.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom