BaT A bit of BAT science fiction is reality (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy crow! I saw this car last week. It was being serviced and detailed. It was said to have been from an estate. I looked it over and would have offered up $ 9500.00. Man am I out of the loop. Check out the comments.

You are dead on with the Supra. How in the hell did that market go soooooo out of control?!?!? I looked years later when things were better to buy another and I had sticker shock. I had a 1998 TT Supra 6spd with only 16K that I had to sell due to divorce in 2011. Sold it for 40k and that was about 5-10k too low then. I regret that sale almost everyday as I would buy it back tonight for the 40K I sold it for. Not sure what the deal with LC's are but I have been buying some more 100s recently myself. It is hard to believe some of the BaT prices too.
98TT supra 6spd with 16K miles would be worth north of $170,000 these days. lol ferrari money

98TT supra 6spd with 16K miles would be worth north of $170,000 these days. lol ferrari money
Yeah, white on black. BPU. Held if for years as I wasn't sure if I wanted to single turbo it or hold it. Situation dictated a sale. I will say that the Supraforums guys will tear you apart when you sell a car like that. They want paint meters on every panel. My car had some touch up on the rear quarter that you couldn't see with a black light. One of the "big Texas moderators" wanted to buy the car and when he found out it had paint work he essentially talked so much trash in my sale forum I ended up at 40k. Still pissed about it. Yeah. at least 120K now. I cant believe it to be honest. All the JDM cars from this era are on the rise. Land Cruiser guys seem more about where is from and service records because most people trash the paint anyhow. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom