SOLD Vehicle is sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4th Robert! Beautiful rig! Is there any evidence of the timing belt maintenance being performed? I didn't see mention of this on the Carfax. Thanks!
 
Beautiful car. What's the story with needing to replace the muffler? You usually only see that on salt-belt rigs once they get up in miles well over 200k.
 
Beautiful car. What's the story with needing to replace the muffler? You usually only see that on salt-belt rigs once they get up in miles well over 200k.
Apologize for late response. The original owner had a sport version muffler installed, I do not like the sound, so I changed it to the OEM stock ones.
 
here are the under carriage photos.

Image_2025-08-08_194740_094.webp


Image_2025-08-08_194804_703.webp


Image_2025-08-08_194811_457.webp


Image_2025-08-08_194819_167.webp


Image_2025-08-08_194827_243.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom