For Sale 98 LX470 in Rhode Island (rust free) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1998 LX470
Riverrock Green Mica
242,000 miles
285/75/16s with 5k miles
TB/WP done within last 30,000 miles

I am selling my 100 series. This car has spent 3/4 of it's life in a garage or under a cover. The exterior and interior are extremely good. It has a clean carfax and clean title.

It was owned for 12 years by a doctor who took very good care of her. I have a small folder of receipts of services dating back quite a while. Full tuneup items, rack and pinion, timing belt and water pump all done within the last 2 years. It runs very well. Completely loaded down with 5 people and all our Christmas luggage, it averaged 15 mpg on our way up to Massachusetts and back.

There is very little surface rust underneath the truck. It has minor weeping at a couple spots but no measurable fluid loss between maintenance intervals.

The AHC system works well and as expected. I wanted to put a lift on it but it's in great working condition so I left it alone.

Please send any questions my way.

$8500 obo.

PM me if you're interested and I'll send any pictures you'd like. Uploading them here is painful (I'm just dumb) hahaha.

Andrew

20161120_165554.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet ride! That color is awesome.
I know. i love it. I put those two picture up intentionally to show how it'll change color with the light. It looks more green/grey on overcast days and grey in the sunlight.

For anyone interested, I'll be sending off the steering wheel and shifter to be hand stitched with new leather. They were the only real negatives to the interior and both need to be re-done. It'll effect my bottom dollar accordingly. Cheers.

Columbus, GA. I'll be in Atlanta for a couple hours this weekend. Full disclosure I'll have 3 children and my wife up there with me so if anyone wants to see it, mentally prepare yourself for that mess.

Also if someone is serious and has cash in hand, I'll pretty much drive anywhere. I don't mind road trips.

Officially off the market.

Just purchased:
18x9 fuel trophy wheels
275/70/18 nitto tg mt's
2.5 inch lift
Put myself in line for Kavik front bumper

I'd like to thank Uncle Sam and John Jameson for the recent increased financial capacity and balls to make these purchases and face the wrath of my wife.

Andrew

Officially off the market.

Just purchased:
18x9 fuel trophy wheels
275/70/18 nitto tg mt's
2.5 inch lift
Put myself in line for Kavik front bumper

I'd like to thank Uncle Sam and John Jameson for the recent increased financial capacity and balls to make these purchases and face the wrath of my wife.

Andrew

Sell the AHC parts (since they appear to be in good working order). Probably recoup a few $$$$$ that way.

Back up for sale. Just found out this week I'll be leaving for Hawaii this summer so only the Tundra will come with me.

I am now located in Newport, Rhode Island. Mileage is at 250,000 now. Still runs as smooth as ever. New mods include:

Wheels
Tires (90% tread)
ARB bumper
New woodgrain steering wheel

This was a NC/GA truck all its life until this summer. Theres very little rust on the undercarriage.

Included in the full price are White Knuckle Offroad sliders which I have sitting in my house.
DSC00781.JPG
20181123_105812.jpg
DSC00784.JPG

Last edited:
Since it's already been asked twice, I'll clear up that my asking price has not changed. But pay 8500 and you can have a brand new set of WKOR sliders I have here along with the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom