Parting Out 97 rust free in San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still have the full EGR system? In good shape? Let me know. Bought my truck without it and won't pass CO emissions. Thanks!

yes i still have.. what exactly is it you need.Is it possible to send me a list?

yes i still have.. what exactly is it you need.Is it possible to send me a list?
Unfortunately, I'm not totally sure what all I need. I have a wanted ad up here with some pictures. Hoping some folks can help identify what I'm missing.

I’m looking for the AC control unit (ac fan switch and button unit). Preferably the all black box and not with any of the wood grain trim. Shipped to 78154. Thanks.

Mark, any update on shipping the dash and other items I purchased? Sent funds via PayPal on 9/6 and haven't heard if the items shipped. Please confirm. Thanks.

Looking for the top part of the center console, let me know if you have one. Thanks!
EDFA3245-164B-4B30-AF4A-6F8698AB6EC3.jpeg

I am looking for a rust free fuel tank, skid plate, down spout, and all of hardware associated with these parts shipped to 77706.

Please let me know.

Thanks

I am looking for a rust free fuel tank, skid plate, down spout, and all of hardware associated with these parts shipped to 77706.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Looking for the rear tail gate lock, the actual internal mechanism .. where the lock and handles connect shipped to 33122

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom