For Sale 97 LX450, locked & loaded! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

97 LX450 with 37k miles, Triple Locks, OME 861+1/862+1, 285/75/16 Yokohama Geolandar A/TS, CDL switch w/ 7-pin mod, ARB & Warn 12k winch, MAF 25 gal. Aux tank, Slee ltg. harness (2) and PIAA fog & driving lts. Cruisin Offroad rear bumper & swing away spare tire. Excellent condition, garage kept. $18k
97LX006.jpg

97LX007.jpg

Last edited:
More pics of 97LX450

97LX005.jpg

97LX003.jpg

97LX009.jpg

Holy Sh*t, she's hot!

Underside pics?

This is the first 80 that's made me miss my old 80. I love my current 100 but damn, that's just a pretty truck.

1997 lexus

I am interested in your truck. Has it been winter driven? How did it end up with so few miles? Is it driven often now? Have you recieved any offers? I am in Mi. and am looking for a truck like this without corrosion. Please reply possably with phone # My name is Reg #231-838-3232
Thanks

I bought this truck off eBay in Feb 09 and it had been stored in a heated garage and driven only about 50 miles every month for 12 years. It originally came from Chicago and I brought it to the NW and have kept it in my garage for most of the time since. There is no rust on it anywhere and was not driven in Chicage during snows according to the Lexus dealer I spoke with.

I've loved having it and completing the mods on it. My original plans were to use it while cruising to Alaska and fishing the various "hot spots". I drove it a lot in the first year or so but the last 6 months hardly at all. I also have a twin V8 cruising boat that I spend a lot of time fishing on and in pursuit of the salmon on the west side of Vancouver Island during the summer months. As my wife says, "lets go to Alaska on the boat", so the LX gets sold. I have presently an offer on it that should be concluded shortly. If it falls through I'll keep you in mind and contact you. Bear in mind, you are the 3rd person that wants to make a deal on it. Be patient, there are many good buys out there and if it's meant to be, it will happen.

Truck has been sold. Thank you everyone for all your advice and comments over the past 2 years while I fulfilled a lifetime dream.

Last edited:
WOW! One of the Nicest 80 I have seen. Beautiful!

WOW! I found that truck on e-bay just as the auction was ending so I didn't have a chance. You did beautiful things with that beauty!! congrats on the sell. And congrats to that lucky SOB who bought it!! There are beauties out there guys! Keep looking and be patient, took me almost two years to find the perfect one.

I just grabbed a cherry cherry cherry inside and out , black/tan with 80,000 miles.... I am using this gentlemans rig as my target. I am probably going with iron Pig rear bumper though. Any thoughts on theirs vs others?

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom