For Sale 97 Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary – NorCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 1997 40th Anniversary Land Cruiser. Located in Sacramento area (Roseville/Rocklin area)

Asking $5,250 /or offer

280K miles. No lockers. I’ve owned it just over 2 years. I believe I’m 3rd owner. I bought it from an older couple that used it as daily driver and had all maintenance done at dealer or Toyota shop. They gave me maintenance records, now I just need to locate them. Items taken care of before I bought it. HG was addressed with resurfacing. Front axle work done. Radiator replaced. New belts and shocks. Tires probably only have 10K on them. Since I’ve owned it, rear brakes and calipers were replaced.

As pictures show, the exterior and interior are in good condition. Only a minor ding or two. No rust. Small tear in driver’s seat in usual spot. Everything works, windows, locks, a/c, etc. The not so good, I believe it has the gas tank crack issue. I just fill it half way and that has worked fine. Tackling this fix may be beyond my skills. Power steering leaks. I’ve just been adding fluid periodically and that works, haven’t had a chance to fix that. Just started experiencing the periodic non start. I believe I’ve narrowed this to the starter and will either replace or rebuild this soon.

Let me know if you have questions or need more pics. Will hate to see it go.

lc1.jpg

lc5.jpg

lc4.jpg

lc3.jpg

lc2.jpg

PM sent. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom