For Sale 97 40th fj 80 with factory diff locks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hate to sell but it"s time for a bigger family suv! my fj80 is in good shape, it has high milage (236,xxx) but runs and drives great! it has oversized fuel take, Emu springs with custom 2 1/2" bypass shocks all the way around, light racing "Jounce" shocks (Hydraulic bump stops) optima battery, leather and interior in great shape (driver seat shows a little more wear then the rest) paint could use some help (roof and hood has some clear cote pealing) it has BFG all terrains on custom wheels (6 total). i am asking $10,000obo or possible trade for toyota sequoia or a diesel ford excursion, or diesel ford van, or??????? You can e-mail me at JLracing10@hotmail.com or call 949-201-8139 I will try and post pics later...........
lc side view 2.jpg
lc driver side.jpg
lc rear view.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking more for a daily driver type vehicle for the family like a sequoia, expedition, ford van, etc!

Cool, me too. That is why I was wanting your FJ80. I daily drive the FJ55 but I can't get the wife to go wheeling in the summer without A/C. It is a nice 80, I've never seen one with bypass's and hydro bumps. Good luck with the sale.

It is a great daily driver, just need more room! I have a wife, 2 kids, and 2 dogs and a ton of crap! Its just not big enough for our needs! Yeah it works well with the bypass shocks and bump stops (it should for what they cost $4k plus)

The bumps and bypasses are killer and make a great off road rig even better. What size/brand aux tank do you have?

Good luck with the sale and for what it's worth, if I were looking for another 80 yours would be it. Your in the ball park. Even though generally mods don't add much, your mods aren't the average bolt on everyday items.

It has a lot of things going for it;

Lockers
It's not green...
Aux fuel tank
Bumps and Bypasses.

Well im not sure what kind of fuel tank it is, but i do know it is 30 plus gallons. As for the bypass shocks and bumps, it really makes the ride nice on and offroad!

I also do have a set of never installed front Slee arms that will come with it!

What kind of Slee front arms? I'm looking for a second generation for a 6" lift.

Ok i just edited my post and changed the price to $10k obo or trade for? bigger suv, or van, or etc, or possible partial trade...........

what's the status of your sale?

any luck with your camera?

Well she sold today! She went to a good home! I'm gonna miss her!!!!

I already took her wheeling. We went on a night run friday night and I can't believe how well it does off road. We hit some crazy spots and never spun a tire. I did get the first body(bumper) damage in under 12 hours of ownership though. It was only the bumper cap so it pushed back out but I see tube bumpers in its future. Thanks for the great ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom