96 LX450 Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ok then

Do you have the power steering reservoir?

How many miles were on it? Do you still have the cats?

Cats are on there but the pipes are bent.
I just need the CATS, mine took a dump. How much would you want for them? I'd like to try and stay OEM, vs aftermarket..

I am looking for a brake booster and one grab handle if tan. Also, console around shifter if its tan and not beat up. Interior Passenger door handle escutcheon if not broken, what pattern is your door panels? I could use another dome light as well. Got pics of these things?

I dont have any other pics at the moment. Most of these items I believe are there. The color is tan but has the reddish wood added that Lexus uses. If you would like to come see let me know so I can head out there too. I have the lx in a storage area. It's by 9th street and Broadway rd.

I dont have any other pics at the moment. Most of these items I believe are there. The color is tan but has the reddish wood added that Lexus uses. If you would like to come see let me know so I can head out there too. I have the lx in a storage area. It's by 9th street and Broadway rd.
Ok. You available during the week? Im assuming i have to bring tools to remove what i want. I work all day, available nights, but maybe this weekend too. My booster is leaking badly and i lost brakes for a second the other day. Don’t want mine to look like yours!! No offense lol

I could be available on Saturday or anyday in the week. Just need advance notice. The brake booster was fairly new before the lx was wrecked. I believe it's still under warranty. I'd have to ask medtro if he still has the invoice

I could be available on Saturday or anyday in the week. Just need advance notice. The brake booster was fairly new before the lx was wrecked. I believe it's still under warranty. I'd have to ask medtro if he still has the invoice
What brand is it?

Do you have any of the tie down points from the cargo area left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom