95 Cruiser remote door opener (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the RS3000 remote controlled security system on my cruiser that I think allows up to 4 remotes for it. I only have one that I can get programmed. I have the instructions to clear out all of them but I fear of getting the good one to program back to where it will work. Should this be a concern or am I over thinking this as they are simple to program. I rather have one than none but two would be great as a spare. Any suggestions ???

I think you are thinking about a much newer system. there is nothing in the programing instructions which suggest you have to program in one using one that is already programmed in. Last one i added to mine. pretty sure i just used a pencil to press the little button under the seat.

Thanks, I probably did not make myself clear. I already have one programmed, it will not let me do anymore as I guess during the 25 years this vehicle has been in existence all 4 have been used up. I Have been afraid to clear all of them out for fear of it not accepting any new ones once they all have been cleared.

Yeah i understood, I don't think there is any risk of clearing them all out and reprograming the old one back in and a new one as well. Newer vehicles often require you to have one remote working in order to program an additional remote. this system is NOT that advanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom