94 with lockers part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
got a 94 with lockers no grill or headlights or ac everything else is there truck is in gunnison colorado

Gas pedal assembly to 86001 commercial?
Cloth interior? Color?

Front valence? Steel under headlights holds running lights above the bumper. Shipping to 32601

think the front valance is gone already, ill check on bumper cap, interior is gray leather front is power seats but they r torn up pretty good would need to cover up

How much for both front birf?

Passenger and driver side mirrors still availible? The part where the screw secures the mirror to the assembly broke on mine! Pm me if so!

parts

How much for rear axle assembly with locker and discs?

Mounting parts for the front & rear sway bars?

I don't need the bars themselves, but everything else to mount them; brackets, rubber gaskets, etc...

How much, with shipping to 84302?

Thanks!

Mot

hey guys thanks for respones im in kansas till the 7th and ill get back to all of ya happy 4th, go ahead and list what u want or need look into this weekend thanks Ryan

as far as the rear axle yes i have it but if you dont live in colo i dont know how i would ship it to you i live in a very small town, but open to your idea

Do you still have side mirrors and the driver door panel switch? If possible, can you send me pics via PM + shipping to 11377 or 90004, whichever is nearer to you? Thanks!

What color is the exterior?

Rear tail lamp assemblies? Pass side needed, interested in both.

What color is the interior? I'm looking for tan sun visors. Please send me a pm if you got em

driver's side bumper corner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom