Wanted 94-97 LX450 or TLC. Have cash. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi guys,

Like many others, I am searching for a clean LC. Here's my target:

1) Low mileage as possible given the age.
2) No accidents
3) Prefer mostly stock rig, but would consider a built rig if done right.
4) No rust
5) Original owner if possible, or lots of maintenance records would be an acceptable substitute.
6) Willing to pay cash market price for the right rig.

Thanks so much,

Rob

Hi guys,

Like many others, I am searching for a clean LC. Here's my target:

1) Low mileage as possible given the age.
2) No accidents
3) Prefer mostly stock rig, but would consider a built rig if done right.
4) No rust
5) Original owner if possible, or lots of maintenance records would be an acceptable substitute.
6) Willing to pay cash market price for the right rig.

Thanks so much,

Rob
I have a locked white, tan leather 97 in perfect mechanical condition with 189K miles. All records since 2006, over $12K spent. has bull bar, OME shocks and Springs with 285/75 BFG TA KOs. satellite radio, halogen fog lights. Other than that, stock. message me if interested. I have seveal pictured and can send copies of the records. sburngolf4@aol.com

Oh, I guess this is item 0: Factory electrically locked differentials front and rear.

Thanks,

Rob :)

I have a locked white, tan leather 97 in perfect mechanical condition with 189K miles. All records since 2006, over $12K spent. has bull bar, OME shocks and Springs with 285/75 BFG TA KOs. satellite radio, halogen fog lights. Other than that, stock. message me if interested. I have seveal pictured and can send copies of the records. sburngolf4@aol.com

Hello, Do you have pics and price?

Thanks,

0) Factory electrically locked differentials front and rear - Yep
1) Low mileage as possible given the age - 150k, with a brand new engine (replaced because the PO blew a head gasket and wanted to just do everything), very clean interior with new leather, everything works.
2) No accidents - None
3) Prefer mostly stock rig, but would consider a built rig if done right - Build, done right.
4) No rust - None
5) Original owner if possible, or lots of maintenance records would be an acceptable substitute - Engine and all supporting parts are brand new, have paperwork and was documented on here.
6) Willing to pay cash market price for the right rig - Feel like mine is worth considering!

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1995-80-series-land-cruiser-–-clean-built-locked-co.804664/

Brett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom