Parting Out 89 FJ62 / 67 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the driver’s door wiring harness with green auto-down relay. I do not need any switches.

Sorry if I haven’t got back to some of you I’m actually moving this weekend. Didn’t expect this much interest. Keep listing what you are looking for I will get back to everyone about their requests on Tuesday and parts in order of who was first to inquire. Thanks for being patient.
Had to look what I all needed. I know you said carpet is shot but what about rear hatch insert. I also need left rear door card, trunk cards(quarter panels), is the roof rusted? If not wouldn’t mind taking the whole roof with pillars, fuse cover if not cracked, left quarter panel if not rusted, do you have any aftermarket front bumper? Let me know my cell is in your dm.

I'd like the rear taillight lenses if they're not cracked, photos much appreciated. Does the stereo work, including the cassette mechanism? Also would be interested in all four mudflaps depending on their condition. Thanks.

Last edited:
67 FJ40 parts I am interested in.

Front turn signals
3sp column shift parts
Glove box door
Ashtray

I'd be interested in the following if in decent shape:

1. Rear View Mirror
2. B-Pillar Seat Belt plastic cover, garnishment if brown and not cracked

What shift parts are you looking for? I'm going to be pulling all of the column shift parts including the column

Mainly the pieces at the top of the column where it pivots behind the steering wheel.

Happen to have a harmonic balancer for a fj60 2f?
Thanks,John

I see someone wants the rear taillight lenses, I am just needing the passenger side taillight assembly, I have good lenses.

Do you have the side mirrors?

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom