Parting Out 89 FJ62 / 67 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Swapping the 3fe into my FJ40. Pulling 3fe/ axles/ steering and most wiring from the FJ62 some of the body is still good interior is not TO bad most glass is intact. A far as the 67 goes im going to be pulling the original F with new carb from the FJ40, possibly the trans and case as well and thats about all for that. Throwing it out there if anyone needs parts large or small. Price depends on how much time it takes to pull plus the ride. Trans seems to be good drove nicely before 140k on the FJ62. Let me know if anyone needs anything and I can make it happen. Wanted to throw it out here before going to the crusher. Open to trades for any FJ 40 parts.

Last edited:
Do you have the side mirrors?

How are the front fenders? Dents, rust?

Also looking for this rear hatch plate:
40573902604_f6c2cd16b7_b.jpg

Swapping the 3fe into my FJ40. Pulling 3fe/ axles/ steering and most wiring from the FJ62 some of the body is still good interior is not TO bad most glass is intact. A far as the 67 goes im going to be pulling the original F with new carb from the FJ40, possibly the trans and case as well and thats about all for that. Throwing it out there if anyone needs parts large or small. Price depends on how much time it takes to pull plus the ride. Trans seems to be good drove nicely before 140k on the FJ62. Let me know if anyone needs anything and I can make it happen. Wanted to throw it out here before going to the crusher. Open to trades for any FJ 40 parts.

Hey I live out here in Monterey are as well. Would you mind if I come over and check out what 62 parts you got.

Thanks for the response. I look forward to hearing what you find.

Oh, and did I understand you to say it's got brown interior?
Yeah brown interior. Carpet is pretty much shot and the front seats are gone but let me know what you’re interested in and I will get back to you about it. Thanks

Sorry if I haven’t got back to some of you I’m actually moving this weekend. Didn’t expect this much interest. Keep listing what you are looking for I will get back to everyone about their requests on Tuesday and parts in order of who was first to inquire. Thanks for being patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom