87' mini truck brush guard? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
who makes good brush guard, and winch mount bumpers for this praticular truck? new to the mini truck game. if u got a used one, let me know also!!

Smittybuilt tube bumpers are pretty strong, broke a 40,000 pound strap trying to yank my pickup(old) out of a mudhole, and it was attached to the smittybuilt, but other than that I don't reallly know.
Dan

There are a bunch of mini truck speciallty folks out in CA. Marlin Crawler sellls slick looking tube bumpers as does All Pro (though I've seen the All Pro one in person and would spend my money else where.) According to his website, Luke Porter at 4x4 Labs is working on bumpers for 1st and 2nd gen trucks. Then, there is also Badland Bumpers in WA. And there are also ARB and TJM versions for the minis. I'm sure there are more.

:beer:

ya, looking at the smittybilt it looks like the winch isnt protected at all? is this just the way the picture looks or is it true?

didn't have a winch on mine hence the strap, but I have seen some(maybe custom) that mounted the winch behind the bumper to the frame rail and welded the rollers to the front. the winch cable came out bettween the two bottom tubes. Maybe a PITA, but looked clean and got the winch out of the way
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom