84 fj60 igniter wire (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ocho77

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.op-art.guru
Putting the 2f back in and have no clue where this spade connector goes. Runs from the right side of the igniter shown in the pic.

E766C4B8-6C3A-457B-BE44-A6D2FCAB977D.jpeg

The igniter normally has a green plug on two different wires. (Two green plugs). One goes to the tach, the other to the ignition key. If one of your plugs cracked & broke off, maybe what you're seeing is the bare terminal that's normally inside it.

image.jpeg

Both green plugs are there and connected. I will say, whoever desmogged this left many open plugs and wires in the bay.

Guess if it doesn’t start I’ll investigate more.

Putting the 2f back in and have no clue where this spade connector goes. Runs from the right side of the igniter shown in the pic.

View attachment 2270259

If U need ANY OEM Toyota Connectors Please PM me , a Example Photo's

of each needed and how many of each , i carry ALL the ignition ones for a ^) in-stock

i also provide extra brass terminals with each connector for practice and Mis-crimps too

NOTE : i do not have many listed on my website online parts store there are too many to list , for me at this time ,

how ever i ALWAYS send photos of what i have for you to conform on your end as well ...............

thanks

matt

89620-60060jpg.image.500 x400.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom