For Sale 84 BJ42 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Aluminum tub
300000 kms
Solid frame.
Comes with new oem fenders and other parts
Before I ad details and more photos I’m just testing the waters.
Have a look and see if this might be something you’re interested in. I have come to the conclusion that I don’t need two cruisers, since they are virtually identical, besides the colour differences. I have an 83bj42 already
Asking 45k cdn View attachment 2333480

View attachment 2332769

its what im looking for and in my back yard but 20 grand more than Im willing to spend and also a lot cleaner that I need~!!
damn you are lucky to own an 83 and 84...….
is your 83 for sale? is it soft top?

Hey there,
I count myself lucky. It’s a good 84.
In fact, it might be one to keep for a lifetime.
Just like my 83, which I’ve had a long time and I will keep until I punch out.

Both hardtops

It’s been over two months so I thought I’d repost.
I hoping for somewhere upwards of 30k cdn
Justin

Photos

CE0D5BF9-D765-459C-8978-2D20FFCB5188.jpeg

EDA06B45-A134-4D1A-B640-756833AC670A.jpeg

68D689A6-1860-44BC-81AB-506959E99953.jpeg

85CF15C5-D5F5-405B-B738-023CE2EE8263.jpeg

After digging around a little, apparently we can’t actually delete mud ads. I don’t understand that policy. Any assistance would be welcomed.

After digging around a little, apparently we can’t actually delete mud ads. I don’t understand that policy. Any assistance would be welcomed.
I was actually wondering that myself because I never found a way; just figured I couldn't find it but others were more skilled than I :). I think the only thing you can do is change the "For sale" to "Sold" but I don't know how to do that, either. And ih8mud isn't very good for having a help section from what I can tell.

Threads are retained to keep a sales and price history which is invaluable to the community.

To change the prefix, click the edit option at the bottom of the first message ( in the ... menu) and you can edit the title and prefix.

Please keep pricing info as that helps people know what things were asking/sold for as well as to know the history of trucks as many find thier way back onto the classifieds at one point or another.

Hope that helps

Threads are retained to keep a sales and price history which is invaluable to the community.

To change the prefix, click the edit option at the bottom of the first message ( in the ... menu) and you can edit the title and prefix.

Please keep pricing info as that helps people know what things were asking/sold for as well as to know the history of trucks as many find thier way back onto the classifieds at one point or another.

Hope that helps
Thanks. Helpful. I had actually done it, myself, on an earlier post but had forgotten how to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom