SOLD ITALY- TOYOTA BJ42 LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
white
I am selling a Toyota BJ42 lx, very rare to find, with electric winch, all original zebra texture seat. Completely body restoration, no rust at all, run perfect.
Asking 46.000 US dollar, the car is located in Italy.

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_9931.JPG

IMG_9941.JPG

yes, all the version LX come with 5 speed, front disc brake, power steering, front rear seat , all seat with zebra fabric, and at the rear internal plastic cover. In the next days more pictures

do you want to see anything in particular? I have posted a lot of pictures...

@Toyboy

Thanks for your reply.

Pictures of the engine would be nice to see along with the normal rust prone areas; rear sill, wheel wells, floor boards, under side pics of the inner rocker panels and floor boards. I know you stated it was completely restored but it's nice to see
what and how it was done.

Typically pics of the metal floors are posted with the rubber mats pulled up or completely removed.

Other pics of the dash that show the center section and the rear doors open with the seats folded up and down would also help your ad.

Pictures of both sides and ends of the vehicle would also be nice to see.

Take a look at some of the other ads in the 40 section for examples.

Please keep in mind that you are really far away from this market (I.e. mostly a North American audience) make us want to come and see it in person. Flights alone would cost approximately $2,000 plus the cost to ship this to North America would probably be about the same if not more.

Thanks

Last edited:
For $46k and complete body resto you probably want to clean up all that overspray on the interior and the same on chassis that shows it was a jam job as compared to a resto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom