For Sale 80 Series misc parts (Las Vegas) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I Really, REALLY need those rear seat steps if they are still available but I dont see a price for them.

I was just in Vegas all last week for SEMA. Damn, 2 days out of sync.

I Really, REALLY need those rear seat steps if they are still available but I dont see a price for them.

I was just in Vegas all last week for SEMA. Damn, 2 days out of sync.
Oh crap, sorry man - you just missed it. $0 and stevezero chimed in first.

I'll take the rear hatch lid assuming it's the one that goes in the passenger side rear panel
The rear hatch lid is the long piece that covers the tailgate lock assembly, that long piece is still available but the passenger side cover has been claimed.

Unless someone backs out, here's what's left:

starter. $0
BOSCH wipers. $5
the long interior plastic piece. $0

I also found the OEM cigarette lighter if anyone's interested, I never used it $0 plus shipping

I'm going to pass on the wipers, really mine are fine and they should go to someone who needs them. thanks man

To everyone who ordered parts / sent $ , stuff is going out today at lunch. I'll pm the tracking when I get it. Thanks.

I would like to have the cig lighter please. I quit smoking, but if history is any lesson.....
Anyway I would like to have it please.

Sounds great! I've always wanted to try and rebuild one of these things at my leisure, and not be under a crunch to get the truck back on the road.

Sounds great! I've always wanted to try and rebuild one of these things at my leisure, and not be under a crunch to get the truck back on the road.
I'm happy to give it away rather than dump it in a landfill. Looks like 10.8 lbs using bathroom scale method.

Not sure how to send a PM on this forum. Can you email me at Ericjohnsilva AT gmail.com? replace the At with @.

thanks,
eric

Email sent. To send a PM, choose "start conversation" from the persons username.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom