For Sale 80 Series misc parts (Las Vegas) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
From my 1996 LC. Pick up in Las Vegas is strongly preferred but willing to ship. Take EVERYTHING listed below for $0 FREE if you come and get all of it. Cleaning garage, Just want it all gone. If No takers after a week or so I can piece them out / individual prices are listed below.

Updated 11/24. Here's what's left:

> Plastic interior tailgate panel Free. + shipping.
> Pair of wiper arms with like new blade inserts $5 + shipping.

IMG_1283.JPG

SOLD > Plastic center caps x4 pieces. Clips are good, paint is faded $10 + shipping.
SOLD > misc plastics (Brown) Free. + shipping.
SOLD > Braided front brake lines (DBA) New, never installed 3 pieces $10 + shipping.
SOLD > teq cup holder. Purchased from musthave here on mud for $40. Like new, asking $20 + shipping.
SOLD > OEM cigarette lighter (not shown in pic)
SOLD> Used starter. The original owner gave me this with the vehicle, probably does not work, I stowed it away for 10 years. If you can use it, take it off my hands. $0 + shipping.

IMG_1889.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take the center caps, will shoot you a pm.

Id take the interior parts minus the rear hatch lid. Shipped to 27455. PM inbound

I'll take the rear hatch lid assuming it's the one that goes in the passenger side rear panel

Interested in the wiper arms if they are oem.

I'm local....Can pick up everything.

Wow I didn't think I'd get so much interest in 8 hours. I really want to help those in need of restoring their 80 so to Allan man - I appreciate that you're local but tell me if you really need everything or not.

Pick up in Las Vegas is strongly preferred but willing to ship. Take EVERYTHING listed below for $0 FREE if you come and get all of it. Cleaning garage, Just want it all gone.

:meh:

plastic fuse box cover please if the clips are intact.. winter park fl 32789. pm me total. thanks

Well I did say I wanted it gone, Allen man: PM me if you're still interested.

Well I did say I wanted it gone, Allen man: PM me if you're still interested.

Thanks for the opportunity....I would rather see it go to other fellow members since there is alot if interest.

I'll take that cupholder if still available.
I'm 27617 and can send you a prepaid UPS label if that will help.
-Derek

Okay then, I'll work chronologically down the list. If you haven't already, PM me your mailing address. Mud members really are the nicest folks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom