80 Series Group Buy on ARB Front Bumper from FAT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all - Couple of us are about ready to buy front bumpers. Wanted to make sure no one else is interested as we can get a low price, but have to pay shipping and perhaps more people = < shipping.

Let me know. May not help, but figured Adam and Phil at least could use a rough estimate if more than 2 are interested.

Thanks,

Where would we ultimately have to pick these up? Other arb stuff too or just front bullbars? Do they even still offer the sliders and fender bars?

So what is the discount? I think there are some SC folks that are searching for these....@deloachman , @Wdeloach, @Tincan93

I'd be interested to see what the price would be including me. Can't commit 100% right now, but for the right deal I might be able to convince wifey!

I'm interested depending on price. Also I'm in VA so I don't know if it's worth it for the shipping.

Where would we ultimately have to pick these up? Other arb stuff too or just front bullbars? Do they even still offer the sliders and fender bars?

I can ask if they will ship direct, but the shipping cost mentioned by them was from ARB to Fred Anderson in Raleigh. We work with Adam and Phil who also attend some of our events.

Would recommend talking to Adam or Phil about other items. They have offered great discounts to the club on all products. Sometimes the prices are the same or lower than Amazon or others, sometimes the prices are much lower.

I will get Adam's direct number when I talk to him next. I probably have 5 of his cards, but never one handy when I need it.

So what is the discount? I think there are some SC folks that are searching for these....@deloachman , @Wdeloach, @Tincan93

They don't want us posting the pricing. Feel free to shoot me an IM if you want to know the last offer I received. I have a call into Adam to confirm price with 2+ people as well as actual shipping costs.

I might be in for a bumper but it would be for a 1st gen tacoma.

I might be in for a bumper but it would be for a 1st gen tacoma.

I sent a follow-up note to Adam asking for a price on it, too.

Spoke with Adam last night and this AM. Phil is working on better shipping costs. Should know more today/tomorrow.

@weejub would you shoot me a pm when you get the updated info?

@fj40z Yes - I will send one to everyone who has PM'd me. Thx,

@weejub I may also be interested if they'd be open to a 100 series bumper in the mix as well.

I sent Adam at FAT a note asking for the group buy discount pricing on it. Will hear back soon I assume as he sent over a good Tacoma price.

I believe I sent everyone a note about the updated price with shipping. If you didn't get it, please shoot me an IM or respond here.

Price is set - now we need to commit to purchase or not to get the group shipping costs.

We should set a cut-off date for ordering and which time FAT will place the final order from all and bring them over.

For now, unless someone objects, lets set February 15th as the cut-off.

You will need to call Adam direct and order and pay prior. Here is his contact info:

Adam Easley
Internet Parts Department
Fred Anderson Toyota
919-810-4382

Let me know if this works or not or feel free to IM me back etc.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Same for me please. I'd be interested in an 80 series front. Can you please send me the pricing info. Thank you!!

I have responded to all the recent folks now including Jim and Zach. We are still shooting for all orders in by FEB 15th to ADAM at FAT. Thx!

@weejub — IM’d u for pricing information as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom