80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I have one of these in the storage. Original equipment... I'll have to dig it out. I don't need it, went another route.

I think I have one of these in the storage. Original equipment... I'll have to dig it out. I don't need it, went another route.

I’m game on this one or if anyone wants to sell theirs.

@summitcruiserjr please let me know if you have any cancellations or plan on building more.
thanks

It's like moths to a flame...

Someone says they have one they aren't going to use and we all jump on it. That being said... I still want one...BADLY! Somebody please sell me theirs.

Did anyone install the newest version yet? I'm curious how much the "look" changed with plate gussets vs the tubes. For those that installed any version, what did you do to support the bumper wing bracket? It looks like a very simple 1x1" "L" bracket would work either welded or bolted.

Did anyone install the newest version yet? I'm curious how much the "look" changed with plate gussets vs the tubes. For those that installed any version, what did you do to support the bumper wing bracket? It looks like a very simple 1x1" "L" bracket would work either welded or bolted.

I recently did some installs for a couple guys.

This one is a traditional kit
FD74170E-04E8-4F9F-A410-DA6B1C590631.jpeg

The one below is a hilift kit and is a new version with the plates that support the wheel plate. Aesthetically, it’s basically unchanged with the tire on. I originally had plates CNC cut on the last batch to gusset the upright on each side, but wasn’t a fan of the aesthetics so I scrapped them on the last batch.
8DA0C4BF-975F-4438-BC6E-52F79B2077AA.jpeg

I recently did some installs for a couple guys.

This one is a traditional kit
View attachment 2348820

The one below is a hilift kit and is a new version with the plates that support the wheel plate. Aesthetically, it’s basically unchanged with the tire on. I originally had plates CNC cut on the last batch to gusset the upright on each side, but wasn’t a fan of the aesthetics so I scrapped them on the last batch.
View attachment 2348821
Installs? Does that mean there are some of these available currently??

Installs? Does that mean there are some of these available currently??

These were from the last batch but with all the uncertainty around Covid-19, installs were delayed up until the past week or two.

Thanks for the info man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom