80 Series - Caster Correction Shop for the Houston Area. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FZJ80 Owners,

Hello, I'm new to the Forum and a fellow LC owner. I have a 96 Moonglow Pearl that is respectively modded. She sits on a OME 2.5" lift (FR Heavy coil) with SCS F5 16X8 -25 offset. I have not done the caster correction with the OME bushing set due to it not being so much of a bother to me. But here in Houston... when it rains it pours accompanied by strong winds, its a litttttlleeee hard to keep straight in those conditions. To keep it short.. Im looking for a very reputable shop in South Houston that does caster corrections as it can be a little confusing trying to explain the degrees the bushing needs to be pressed in so on and so forth. If anyone could help... it would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Javier is the man you want to speak with. Great guy and knows cruisers. He's the only one who works on my rigs outside of me. He also does great general mechanic work as well.

Check out Dave's shop, Brave Motorsports, just down the street from Javier's. He does great work (mainly fab). Javier is who I would go to for my purely mechanical needs, but Dave gets everything else.

I've used Javier to work on my FJ40, if youre not in a hurry, he does great work at a very fair price.

Dave is also great! I've got a few Jeep brahs that use him and he's good.

Last few times, I've used Southwest Wheel Alignment on RIchmond inside 610 for my 80s. They're fast and reasonable.

Sal's Auto sport, located around 290/Beltway8. I havent taken my Landcruiser in but they did setup my modified VW pretty good where other shops failed...

I used to goto Southwest Alignment but stopped when the old man Gary left.

CVT off of Airline and Little York.

Gulf Coast Crawl Shop and Brave like others have said. Both good places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom