80 {Post your TOP SPEED ..... here } 1HD-T 171 km/h (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Top speed 171 km/h :cheers: (106.25 mp/h) on my 92.

Engine ...... stock 1HD-T
(no inter cooler )
Gears 4:11
Tires 37x12.50-16.5 Goodyear MT
Mods: Larger exhaust
Measured .... GPS

:beer: LandCrusher80

Last edited:
Just about 190KM/H going down hill in my 1997 prior to any of the changes!

I think I had mine up to 80 mile an hour once, thats with a tail wind, and going downhill!:flipoff2:

Last edited:
I'll wait for TC to chime in..............................

So that I can trump him.:D

I'll wait for TC to chime in..............................

So that I can trump him.:D

Yea, his brake knowledge is suspect, but the top speed of his truck is going to be hard to dispute. :D:D:D

121mph on flats at 4000' elevation. Have not checked top end in the last two years though.

I wound my wife's new Acura TSX up to 110, but I ran out of balls way before the car did. My truck doesn't go past 70 and I don't need to go any faster in a 6000 lb brick. My mind swirls with the physics of loosing a tire at 100mph...or even at 60.

Slow down kids.

gpsverif-1.jpg

Not in the Cruiser though. :flipoff2:

105.jpg

Notice my screen name???

Not in the cruiser though. I think my 95 has hit 100 on occasion.

177 was a kawasaki zx-11. Ive had the porsche up to 155 (watkins glen).

woo hoo!!

I hit about 97 MPH on flat ground. With lights on the roof. No engine mods, just tweaked the AFM a little and run midgrade gas.

Last edited:
Um...I sure hope someone else took that picture while you were doing over a 100.:eek:

Um...I sure hope someone else took that picture while you were doing over a 100.:eek:
Of course. :) Kinda funny now though, I do 55 - 60 on the highway with cruise control because gas is too expensive and I've paid too much in tickets.

108 in the Cruiser, back when it was about 2 years old. Took about a half mile to get the last few mph and I didn't even break any laws despite being on a public freeway. Yep, it was Montana before some moron sued over the speed law being vague when he got a ticket. Shoulda' lynched him.

DougM

I thought something might blow up at around 85mph! Not to mention the fact that at that speed, I can see the gas guage moving...:rolleyes:

Top speed 171 km/h :cheers: (106.25 mp/h) on my 92.

Motor ...... stock 1HD-T
(no inter cooler )
Gears 4:11
Tires 37x12.50-16.5 Goodyear MT
Mods: Larger exhaust
Measured .... GPS

:beer: LandCrusher80

At first I thought big deal.
Then I noticed the 37" tires. That is impressive. I have 1HD-T envy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom