80 parts, ARB etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got an ARB winch bumper off my 97 I just sold, just about perfect condition with all mounting hardware for $SPF.
Factory 97 repair manual $SOLD.
New center diff lock switch $SOLD delivered.
UK spec side marker lights, new $SPF
George's LED lights, 2 overhead, 2 door lights, Make Offer

I'll probably find some other stuff in the garage as I have time to sort thru it. I can meet up in NC or SC with the bumper. Email for pics.

Last edited:
ARB winch bumper

PM sent on ARB... :D

Chip

How about a double jog stroller in trade on the bumper? What else ya got?

My brother maybe interested in they ARB he's in SC

Arb / Fsm

I know I'm down on the list but if you get to me, I live in NC and am interested in the bumper and FSM.

Can pick up.

Thanks,
Andy

Any OME suspension parts? Lights?

By number of posts - bumper is gone and on the wrong coast to boot! Going to have to get a second job if I want front bumper, CO2, CB radio, etc. Wife is pissed as hell about the need for sliders as it is. hehehe

PM'd you about the marker lights

:cheers:

Alright, just got back to the computer and am going to answer in the order I got the PM's. I'll let everyone know what's left. Thanks

Atleast now we know how many people are hoping an ARB bumper shows up here in the "for sales" :flipoff2:
I'm now the end of the line as if it were it ever get this far, we have enough people on tis thread alone... group buy?

Updated list, bumper is probably sold locally. I'll list other parts as I find them. I've also got a ton of FJ62 stuff I'll probably be listing soon including a complete parts truck.

PM'd on LEDs

Brian, PM'd you about payment on the side markers. Let me know what's up. Thanks.
Mike R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom