Wanted 80 for my 93 jeep Baltimore (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

can add a little cash or a gunsite scout rifle on my end.

Dad had a 93 When I was little. I've wanted one for 20 years.

Located in Baltimore. Let me know.

image.jpeg

Good luck man!
I live downtown and havent seen many in the area.
I may be parting with my 80 but my pop has first dibs.

Happy hunting!

Lol. Parked on Boston St? Yes.

Dave at the Canton Shell is a fan too. He's mostly got forerunners but has been scouting for a LC for a while.

My folks just booked their flight today and if all goes as planned it's heading to Colorado where it can get stretch it's legs a little. Dad promises to sell it back to me when I move out of the city, but....

I kept my eye on the classifieds here and CL. Ended up going down to Virginia Beach for it - saw it here on MUD. It was a haul during rush hour but worth it for the low miles, lockers, California and Texas life, etc.

I just happened to think that you may want to hit up Ryan at On The Road Mobile Mechanic (OTRAMM). He works on a ton of LCs and may know of others for sale that are not here or on CL. Goggle him. Super nice guy.

Good luck to you!

Tell us about the Jeep. Ive been wanting a new scout rifle having sold 2 last fall to finance some new fly rods.

Tell us about the Jeep. Ive been wanting a new scout rifle having sold 2 last fall to finance some new fly rods.

1993 jeep. I got it in trade a few years back and have been driving it once or twice a week ever since. shows it's age but is a runner for sure. Haven't had to do anything to it. Would be a great way to get into building a jeep or just keep it as a fun weekend vehicle. I don't trust it enough to put 5 or 10 k into it for anything. 4.0 v6, 5 spd manual. Grinds on shifts a bit but all gears hold well.

I am trying to scrounge up some money for a house flip or a LC project. Don't have any real reason to sell other than get some money or a vehicle with a roof. I DD a tacoma.

Has never let me down. Only bad thing it has ever done is attracted my fiance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom