80 exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, last week I had the "under vehicle" fluids changed! Had the tranny flushed, and tires balanced and rotated.
I put 100 miles on it, no probs, and runs great... Total miles currently 144k.
The muffler noise under the passenger seat was getting louder!
I need exhaust parts, the 2 pipes before the converter-
Part # 17401-66011, and 17402-66061

Anybody have the "buying experience" with this??????

anybody.....

I'm not sure I understand your question. I can tell you that they do not come with the heat shields, they will need to be transfered from the original pipes or replaced as required.

What do you mean by <<<<"Anybody have the "buying experience" with this??????">>>>

D-

sorry, I mean has anyone bought exhaust parts, and where? :doh:

OK,

Well, as you know, they can be had from a dealer. I have not tried to find front pipes from alternate sources.

Cdan, I know. Just wanted to check if there was after market
pipes around as well. I still owe you an answer on the last quote you sent me. I'm afraid I'm going to have to add these parts to the list.

You could probably get a good muffler shop to make a set for you. They would need to have bosses welded into them for the O2 sensors. It may cost more than new pipes with all the labor involved. I had a simple tail pipe made for mine to tuck up into my Slee bumper. That cost me 55 bucks. Not bad for the time the guy spent.

PDoyle, Those pipes are going to be mighty expensive. Just letting you know so you are prepared when you see the cost.

I may need some soon. Dang dogs. :D

Junk,

His are lots cheaper than yours, they bolt up to the cats instead of being part of the front one like yours.

Cdan, how much Ching ching are talking about ??? :'(

17401-66061 outer, list $159.64

17401-66011 inner, list $121.73

I better start passing around the hat $$$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom