For Sale 7x-series Suspension Seats, Gauge Cluster, and Spare Tire Carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AlbertoSD

SILVER Star
Threads
I have for sale a pair or suspension seat mounts, a 24V gauge cluster (model without a Tach), and a spare tire carrier for a 70-series for sale.

24V Gauge Cluster $60 - Sold:

Cluster 1.jpg

Cluster 2.jpg

Suspension Seat brackets $150 - Sold

Suspension Seats 1.jpg

Suspension Seats 2.jpg

Suspension Seat weight handles are taped to the bracket itself for shipping. These can be added to a non-suspension seat equipped 70-series. Link to retrofit:

Suspension seat bases into non-suspension seat truck

Prices plus shipping from Cincinnati, OH.

Last edited:
Hi Alberto I would like to get the gauge cluster, let me know how much I owe you with shipping, thanks.

Joe

Probably a long shot but does anyone know if those suspension seat brackets would work on a 75 Ute with the 60/40 split bench? Would love to add a bit of cushion to this tank

does anyone know if is there any difference between the suspension seats brackets from a 60 series and from a 70 series?

JMasi,
70 series bases did not work for my FJ62 floor configuration. No experience with other fitments.

Jason

Probably a long shot but does anyone know if those suspension seat brackets would work on a 75 Ute with the 60/40 split bench? Would love to add a bit of cushion to this tank

I would imagine that the drivers side should/would work, the passenger side I wouldn't have a clue :confused:

But, I haven't seen it done, so I am just guessing at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom