7th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 26-30 2017* Silverton·CO·USA·EARTH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Get. Me. Outta. Here.

IMG_1877.jpg

Just booked my spot at 4J+1+1 for the night of the 25th. Anyone else planning to be there? We can pregame and finish our rigs before the main event.

My 11 yr old and I will be staying there on the 25th as well. Probably getting in late after 10 hours on the road (starting that day somewhere in Kansas). Looking forward to the hot springs! No idea what site we're in, but look for the Black Hundy w MA tags.

List of work done in the last two weeks for this event. o_O

Full brake job and new fluid
AHC flush
Wiring a 7 pin for the trailer
Wiring solar panels for the truck and trailer
Wiring backup lights for trailer parking
Building my KISS drawers
Overnight shipment of fridge slide, still waiting...
Wiring for the fridge
New diff fluid
transmission flush

It looks so easy in list format...

So excited!!!! :bounce::bounce:

So much to do, so little time. Just finished what was basically a full front end rebuild: new Lower ball joints, tie rod ends, CV reboot. Still have quite a bit left on my list... I guess that's what you get for procrastinating! :D Regardless, it'll be worth it, I'm looking forward to this trip!

And ballroom dancing!

We are staying downtown Tuesday night and aiming to leave Wednesday morning in time to have an enjoyable drive down and make it to happy hour in time.

@fireball We'll connect Tuesday night and setup a meeting time/place.

We were hoping to find a Whole Foods on the way out of town to stock up for the next few days.

I'll have to look at the map again when I'm in front of computer but I think there is one on the south west edge of town so it would be on our way out of town could be a good meeting / launching point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom