7th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 26-30 2017* Silverton·CO·USA·EARTH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think celebrities and honored guests should always be welcome. I think there is a rebel group of non-100 owners that will be there (sponsors, trail leaders, organizers) so you could hang with them. And it would be great to say hi.

If anyone knows it Marc, you know I'm just a parts guy. :)
Shh. There might be a few people on this thread that don't know you.

The Silverton Area Chamber of Commerce keeps taunting me with posts like this:
19388395_1659756610749650_3109396196462272051_o.jpg

On the way to a good wheeling season!

Check your email folks! Link and directions to get trails selected has been sent to the email that you registered with.

Thanks!!

I may be the only one having an issue, but I can't schedule anything for Friday. It says I already have something scheduled for that time, but there's nothing else checked except the potluck.

So, I filled out my schedule. Don't have to save at the end? Just log out?

AAAAAHHHHH so many choices! Take the kids fishing or do another tail? So much room for activities!!!

I don't think this has been discussed yet, sorry if it has, but will running a small Honda generator at the campsite be acceptable? I'm new to the world of RV camping. Always just been a tent camper but bought a small trailer. Is it frowned upon to run a generator in a campground? Certain hours ok?

I don't think this has been discussed yet, sorry if it has, but will running a small Honda generator at the campsite be acceptable? I'm new to the world of RV camping. Always just been a tent camper but bought a small trailer. Is it frowned upon to run a generator in a campground? Certain hours ok?

We haven't ever had anyone run a generator, so I think it will be best to chat with the folks that camp near you about it. Personally, I think that having it off prior to 7-8pm would be okay.

What size trailer are you pulling?

We haven't ever had anyone run a generator, so I think it will be best to chat with the folks that camp near you about it. Personally, I think that having it off prior to 7-8pm would be okay.

What size trailer are you pulling?

It's a 13' long Scamp. Pretty tiny. Would basically be running the gen just to keep a small fridge going. I can't imagine we'd need AC.
We'll just see how things are laid out and definitely be respectful of people around us. I don't want to listen to a generator all the time either.

It's a 13' long Scamp. Pretty tiny. Would basically be running the gen just to keep a small fridge going. I can't imagine we'd need AC.
We'll just see how things are laid out and definitely be respectful of people around us. I don't want to listen to a generator all the time either.

Gotcha. Unless some very odd weather system moved in, AC wouldn't be needed. It's pretty nice, if not a little chilly during the mornings and evenings. We will figure it out. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom