79 mini I am thinking about (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
local Toyota dealer service writer is selling his 79 mini, he bought it from the orignal owners 6 months ago, he then lifted it 4", 33's and a new Macco paint job(stock yellow I think) The mini was serviced at the dealer for most its life, its in great shape, no rust, stock(besides lift) (he had the stock wheels, the hub caps LC type but had no room for them, so he tossed them........ONE day before I talked to him)

He is selling because he bought a brand new Tundra and has no room to keep the mini.

But anyway, he is asking 4k for it, is this alot for a mini?

John

Seems like 3-4k for a decent running mini is about normal.........

John, you didn't say how many miles it has. $4K seems steep to me, but it sounds far nicer than any I've ever seen of that vintage, so you're obviously paying a premium to get a very clean vehicle.

Where are the pictures?!? :D

I forget the miles, I looked at it when he got it, not sense then. I will be looking at it next week.

what bothers me is the Macco paint job, but the local Macco does nice work actaully, wish it wasn't lifted also.

$4K seems high unless the body is perfect and it's complete. Average price I see for unbuilt ones in norcal is $2K to $2,500. So if you don't have to hunt down a bunch of parts and it wasn't wheeled hard or owned by a kid, that's prob. worth $1,500.

I wish I still had my 1980 longbed.

complete, adult owned, never wheeled, local WA rig, current owner is service writer for my toyota dealer.

sactocruiser said:
$4K seems high unless the body is perfect and it's complete. Average price I see for unbuilt ones in norcal is $2K to $2,500. So if you don't have to hunt down a bunch of parts and it wasn't wheeled hard or owned by a kid, that's prob. worth $1,500.

I wish I still had my 1980 longbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom