SOLD '79 FJ40 front bucket seats with metal backs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
landtankproducts.com
I have a pair of 79 front bucket seats with metal backs that I'd like $750.00 for them

All in all in good shape and complete except for the cover for the rear foot release on the passenger seat.
Foam is in good shape but the passenger seat is starting to tear at the stitching.

Can probably get some more use out of them as is but they are 40 years old and will need some work at some point.

can ship but will need to calculate cost UPS
Rick

IMG_0289.JPG
IMG_0290.JPG

Last edited:
Tempting.......but I'd have a spare seat and the 79 model back looks a bit different than my 78.
I need to redo the drivers seat it's pretty bad, previous owner put a black one in and the rest of the seats that are gray. My passenger is in great shape, so I'm going to try a upholstery shop first. (or by 2 new gray covers and have them both redone)

Shoot! The drivers seat looks better than the passenger seat.
I'm in need of a pristine passenger.
Thanks anyhow

I’m interested. Do they have Fastenal up there for shipping?

Let me check the shipping cost tomorrow and get back with you. Thanks.

For shipping I was thinking of separating the backs from the bottoms and shipping two boxes. I can get a rough dimension and weight today. I also have a ups account and check what they would charge.

Let me check the shipping cost tomorrow and get back with you. Thanks.
So I was able to play around with the packing and it looks like I can shave some cost off of shipping. I'll have a new quote for you in a little while. However these seats are tentatively sold but I'll give you til end of day to decide and pay for them should you want them.

I found a set that is more correct for my rig. Thank you for checking on the shipping. I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom