79-95 Tech Chat thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.poolpartydeathmachine.com
Jerrod, Pappy, would it be possible to keep this amongst us?
I promise on pain of thread relocation, that it will remain P&R free, and will reflect our unity as an (at times) awkward appendage of the general body of Toyota fan society. (let's face it, all the cruiser folks know we're on the Dark Side)
This thread's inspired by the 25 Tech guys ;).
Oh, did I mention you guys are the best mods ever?:D

I've decided to try this out because it may help keep the tech true and community honest, and if it doesn't work out, then it goes away, not harm done.
That, and I miss it when Chop Shop would make a blatant arse of himself.

Fall brisket season's on for me, and I'm sure you'll be hearing about the outcome shortly.

It's still here!
Does this mean the forum gods are allowing this thread to stay?
Fill the drinking horns!

dern it, my runner dont have enough cupholders:flipoff2:

Chop Shop said:
Cupholders are for pussies.
I trained specail breeds of ferret to hold my drinks while reminding me how amazing I am every fifteen minutes. They also double as spotters.

;p

Fall brisket season's on for me, and I'm sure you'll be hearing about the outcome shortly.

So lemme understand this here, you're attempting to bribe the mods, as well as "Us Techs" with smoked or barbeque'd beef?

Screw that, come back and talk when you got some beer to go with it! Seeing as I am dealing with back issue's now, I'm technically no longer a "Tech". I'm more of a "Supervisor" now so I'm happy to pull up a lawn chair and supervise the contents of a cooler while watching. :D

Oh, wait...

That spot's Pappy's job! :lol:

cruiser88 said:
dern it, my runner dont have enough cupholders :flipoff2:

As for you sir, :idea: we've got plenty of bailing wire, zip ties and super glue to solve that for you. So long as you're comfortable with the fact you're differential will be painted flourescent pink by the next morning by your's truely. :flipoff2:

So lemme understand this here, you're attempting to bribe the mods, as well as "Us Techs" with smoked or barbeque'd beef?

Screw that, come back and talk when you got some beer to go with it! Seeing as I am dealing with back issue's now, I'm technically no longer a "Tech". I'm more of a "Supervisor" now so I'm happy to pull up a lawn chair and supervise the contents of a cooler while watching. :D

Oh, wait...

That spot's Pappy's job! :lol:

Brisket watching's a slow game, man, but you're more than welcome to the outcome. I've decided to give out packs of brisket this year in place of buying friends and family Christmas presents.
Nothing says "I made this just for you" like meat that requires setting in the yard all day with a brew!

S6300702.jpg

Adult beverage container is for scale-referencing purposes only*

*Yeah, right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom