Wanted '77 EGR Pipes for California Edition Thermoreactor (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

corcel

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey all, I have a 1977 40 from California that has the special thermoreactor. I'm trying to find the longer EGR pipes (circled in red). Thank you!

77thermoreactor.PNG

I have the lower one. $100 shipped.

Hey Mark,

Amazing! I'm fairly close to Burbank - Would you prefer I swing by and pick it up?

Harrison

Hey Mark,

Amazing! I'm fairly close to Burbank - Would you prefer I swing by and pick it up?

Harrison
The pipes are at home. I can bring them in n on Tuesday.

Ok - I'm leaving for a work trip and will be back on Thursday (7/29) - I could come by on Friday if that works with your schedule. Let me know if you prefer to just ship. Thank you Mark!

-- see your signature -- I'll shoot you a call to coordinate.

There’s a few in the box.

1627073137084.jpeg
1627073137084.jpeg

well would you look at that. o_O Looks like there are three different variations of the pipe - the ones in then middle look to be the CA version that have a more aggressive bend to meet the thermoreactor, is that right?

egrpipe.PNG

well would you look at that. o_O Looks like there are three different variations of the pipe - the ones in then middle look to be the CA version that have a more aggressive bend to meet the thermoreactor, is that right?

View attachment 2739402
:meh: I just match them up to full manifold sets before I ship them. But I think you’re right. Mostly I just remember them being the longest…and having a different orientation of the flange.

Friday should be fine to come by the shop. Sometime after 11 [I have a bike ride planned earlier in the morning] Leave me a voicemail with your # and ETA and I'll do my best to be around at a time convenient for you. ;)

@bhsdriller sorry for the delayed response, I was out of town! Let me double check - I've been kind of confused on whether it is actually a special piece or just the same as other models.

@65swb45 Not sure if you got my voicemail, but I had to leave on a trip unexpectedly Thursday night - Are you free tomorrow (8/4) if I come by? Thursday I'll be traveling again... I could also probably come by early on Friday (8/6) morning. I apologize for my less than ideal schedule.

@bhsdriller sorry for the delayed response, I was out of town! Let me double check - I've been kind of confused on whether it is actually a special piece or just the same as other models.

@65swb45 Not sure if you got my voicemail, but I had to leave on a trip unexpectedly Thursday night - Are you free tomorrow (8/4) if I come by? Thursday I'll be traveling again... I could also probably come by early on Friday (8/6) morning. I apologize for my less than ideal schedule.
I should be around in the early afternoon tomorrow.😊

Ok awesome - I'll aim to be there around 1pm at your N Moss location (on google) if that works for you!

😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom