77 Distributor hold down bolt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would anyone have the distributor hold down bolt Toyota part number for a 77 and know if it's still available from the dealer? Mines a little worn and tired.

I think the bolt is the same, but they had a upgraded bracket around that time. It's just a regular metric bolt IIRC

Have you looked in the online catalogs? like $or.com

Would anyone have the distributor hold down bolt Toyota part number for a 77 and know if it's still available from the dealer? Mines a little worn and tired.

sure .......

PM me ,

i will mail you qty x 2 out in tomorrows mail ...

just got another 1000pcs of the original oem gold plated nos ones in Thursday ... :) :wrench: :wrench: :wrench:

- these are the original PLANT A11 installed ones , note the JIS P3 Philips combo 12mm hex head & double SEMS washers equipped too

- the SST tool for adjusting the distributor lock down bolt post initial 7' BB timing mark spot on , you then use it hand tight this bolt , then shut off engine

- next use a 12mm box end wrench to final torque it by hand ..

- finally you restart engine to confirm and verify the same exact 7. BB timing location outlined in the 2F engine FSM is still same , often it will change from the 2 part tightening of this bolt so you repeat , and tweek the distributor either direction a weee taaad to pre compensate for this common thing that will and does occur ,

after 1 or 2 try's , your perfectly dialed in and spot on perfect and set up for success

the double sems washers equipped below ensure this bolt NEVER vibrates loose in any way

now you know ...

1711831437989.png

/

1711831546200.png

1711833423191.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom