'73 fj40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973 Heater and Cowl Vent Doors
IMG_1652.jpg
IMG_1653.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg

Rear view mirror, smog pump brackets, smog valves w/ bracket, carb linkage bracket

Note: the smog pump brackets are different. One is about 3" across, one is about 3.75". The bolt holes are the same and should bolt up to any f or 2f (I think).

The carb bracket bolts on with the port side carb nuts and holds the rod linkage between it and the firewall bracket.

I'm not exactly sure where the smog valves came from. Tell me what you want to pay and they're yours.

The mirror has no glass in it, and you can see the overspray on the plastic. Wasn't me.
IMG_1668.jpg
IMG_1669_sm.jpg

Last edited:
What is the washer-looking thing (1 cm thick)? Where do the cap nuts go on a '73; valve cover? What about the shorter cap nuts? Toyota even? What is the bolt with the big rubber pad around the head?

Carb linkage piece
Fuel line bracket from the front of a 2f.
IMG_1676.jpg
IMG_1679.jpg

Last edited:
Fast Eddy....It`s been awhile but do you have any hook ups on a 40 tub I`m looking for one ...any contacts is surely appreciated

i am interested w/the hubcaps.89128 las vegas.also headrest for seat 60/40 if u have.headlight knob,og gas tank cap,round tailight lens.i have a '72 tlc.

sold the fourspeed and transfer case yet. can u ship to alabama.

71Fj 4x4 shifter

looking for 3 speed xfer case manual controls that would fit 71fj, shifters and linkage 2wd 4wd hi and lo. thanks

do you still have the tire carrier and locking mechanism available. would you ship to 94063 and how much for either or all items??? thank you

looking for 3 speed xfer case manual controls that would fit 71fj, shifters and linkage 2wd 4wd hi and lo. thanks

I never had an extra. I've just got one in my rig.

do you still have the tire carrier and locking mechanism available. would you ship to 94063 and how much for either or all items??? thank you

Sold. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom