SOLD South Louisiana - FJ40 - 40 Series Parts Collection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Volunteer

Bayou State Land Cruiser Association
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
bslca.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Selling my 20+ year old stash of 40 parts it includes the 75 frame and disc axles, 74 tub and host of 65,70,71,78 parts accumulated over the last 20 + years. The back half of the tub is rotten I planned to tube it out and make a trail rig out of these parts but moving and building a new house and shop over the next 6 months and I don't have a place to store them right now. Listing here before I list it on Facebook. You will need to bring a trailer 16 footer should get it all. I used 20Ft trailer to get a lot of this here from Dads barn in Tennessee. The link has pictures and illustrates the assortment of parts and I'm still adding to it as I pack up the shop. I need it all gone in the next two weeks. $2000 for everything. No title, No motor. Message me if you have any questions.

Some of the parts
75 Front Disc axle 30 spline
75 Rear 30 spline
Driveshafts Front and Rear
4 Spd transmission
4 Spd Transfercase
69 - 74 spare tire carrier
Weber carb
3 original distributers
pair of sliders
steps, hood, bib, assorted fenders
radiator, several radiator mounts, gas tank.
heater, blower motor and ducts.

Hello, I have a 76 fj40 and looking to purchase the following; Rear license plate holder, driver side heater box to defrost tube. pass side step, driver side spare tire carrier catch bracket (this is the flat plate style carrier), rear tail lights, and wiper switch.
Thanks

Thanks for the interest, I had all of that but sold the whole lot last weekend. I had to part with my cruiser stash for moving but will start all over again in the new shop. Good luck with your parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom