7 pin mod - 1999 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am done. I got it out without cutting however that is a quite a biatch. I only cut myself once in the process.

thanks for the info,

uzj100

uzj100 did it work? Can you run your rear locker in LOW and HIGH range now. Was thinking about doing this on my 100.

TIA,

D

This is just for the center diff lock and unlock in low range. The rear diff operation with center diff unlocked in high or low requires a little more effort. Do a search and there some great write ups on rear diff lock over ride. I am planning that next but it requires some wiring and I do not like wiring but using a rear diff lock anytime I want too will make me overcome my wiring phobia.

Do you have any heliboarding near you? I know you do but do you participate and do you have an extra room I could rent for a week.

Also, when you taking the 100 out into those elements?

Last edited:
All the credit goes to Augie for figuring it out and posting it up.

Hi guys I'm new to the site. I have a 99 LX470. I pulled the black/blue wire out of the harness, did not cut it. Now I can't lock CDL in low or high range. I put it back in and it works as normal. Not sure if the metal plug in the harness allows a necessary connection in the harness or I have some other problem. Has anyone actually pulled the plug out of the harness and had this mod work?

Not sure but you probably pulled the wrong wire.

Hi guys I'm new to the site. I have a 99 LX470. I pulled the black/blue wire out of the harness, did not cut it. Now I can't lock CDL in low or high range. I put it back in and it works as normal. Not sure if the metal plug in the harness allows a necessary connection in the harness or I have some other problem. Has anyone actually pulled the plug out of the harness and had this mod work?

Can you see the pics?

1008151119a.jpg

1008151137.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom