$7.50 54mm Spindle Socket group buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
54mm Spindle Socket | Toyota, Suzuki Samurai, and Jeep Off Road Parts

54mmsocket-225.jpg

Please note that this is a 3/8" drive socket. Shipping cost for one is $9.94, shipping cost for 10 of them is $12.88. I am hoping to do this before the 50% sale is over. Please post here if you are interested.

1. [STRIKE]azfzj80[/STRIKE]
2. [STRIKE]Tools R Us[/STRIKE]
3. a.mus.ed
4. [STRIKE]inkpot[/STRIKE]
5. [STRIKE]thx138[/STRIKE]
6. [STRIKE]Rudster[/STRIKE]
7. [STRIKE]Cruiserhiggs[/STRIKE]
8. [STRIKE]1leglance[/STRIKE]
9. [STRIKE]enterconnect[/STRIKE]
10. [STRIKE]skafifer[/STRIKE]
11. [STRIKE]-Spike-[/STRIKE]
12. [STRIKE]azTony[/STRIKE]
13. [STRIKE]medtro[/STRIKE]
14. [STRIKE]Living in the Past[/STRIKE]
15. [STRIKE]RHINO[/STRIKE]
16. Rocky_LC
17. azrider
18. [STRIKE]Whipp[/STRIKE]
19. [STRIKE]dranven[/STRIKE]
20. [STRIKE]Jason4x4[/STRIKE]
21. jeffryscott

Last edited:
I got one already :hillbilly:

You betcha, I'll take one. In fact, if needed to make the minimum number, I'll take two. Someone will always be needing one of these. Oops, wait a minutes, this IS the right one for the 80 series, right? What size did we NOT have to fix Claudia's 40? John

You betcha, I'll take one. In fact, if needed to make the minimum number, I'll take two. Someone will always be needing one of these. Oops, wait a minutes, this IS the right one for the 80 series, right? What size did we NOT have to fix Claudia's 40? John

Yes, this is the right one for the 80 series if you still have Toyota axle.

I got one already :hillbilly:

I also have one, but tired of digging it out of the trail bag, so for ~$8 having one just for the trail bag is good.

Or a 2" deep would work.
So, how many sizes are there, just those 2? I think I have 2 different sizes in the big tool box in the Piggy, plus one of the ones with 4 fingers on it for my old 72 K10, I think..........

So, how many sizes are there, just those 2? I think I have 2 different sizes in the big tool box in the Piggy, plus one of the ones with 4 fingers on it for my old 72 K10, I think..........

For Toyota 4x4's, IIRC three. The FF rear axle socket with 4 pins, The ~'75 and older drum brake type 50mm (IIRC also works on some of the auto hub IFS) and the disk brake axle 54mm socket, it also works on most IFS with drive plates or manual hubs.

If your including all makes, a lot, 50 maybe, a huge pain for tool guys.:mad:

Put me down for one....Thanks, Mark

Put me down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom