IH '66 800 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This one used to be a lot more active.

People are on Facebook now, I don’t like the Facebook format.

I see you're located in Menifee. I went to school at Mt. San Jacinto College there.

Thats kind of funny, i went to college in Eastern Washington! I love this area, still feels rural enough for me, but lots of good work due to the amount of people and infrastructure required to support this many people. What years were you in Menifee?

Thats kind of funny, i went to college in Eastern Washington! I love this area, still feels rural enough for me, but lots of good work due to the amount of people and infrastructure required to support this many people. What years were you in Menifee?
Went to college in Menifee from 1996 to 1999. I grew up in the mountains above Hemet though so originally from that area. Moved to EW about 17 years ago.

Thanks. Not much time to work on it right now but I was able to remove all the factory brackets and cut 5" off the long side of my front axle. Made a jig to keep everything in alignment. Waiting to weld everything back on until I can get it under the truck to get the final position figured out.

IMG_1116.JPEG
IMG_1119.JPEG
IMG_1127.JPEG
IMG_1128.JPEG
IMG_1129.JPEG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom