60 series....Tech and Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am going to sell my recurved Jimc dizzy that came out of my 60. I went DUI just to clean up the engine bay a little by getting rid of the igniter. I cant tell a power difference with the Jimc vs the DUI. However, stock dizzy vs Jimc I saw a nice pickup. Asking $250. Will bring to Crawl if somebody wants it.

Speaking of LS powered 60s, if anybody is in the market for one, a friend is selling his that still needs the finishing touches on the build. He’s a hot rod guy and does super clean work, but hasnt has time to work on it with a new addition to the family.

Save $30k from the BaT trucks or finish it and flip it.

Looking at these 60 prices I'd say DNP is a damn genius!

Reactions: dnp
Good looking blond driving it to boot......

3657B8B6-DD58-4F13-9578-B85A1344FC03.jpeg

What kind of line was that? :oops:

The I am curious of the flex and if I can flop a 60 line... if you hear a odd noise insinuating "oh s***" in the video that would be me.... In person he was leaning more.... @AndyO78FJ40 wasn't directly behind him....

I ran that trail the day before in the 60 and it was raining and never slipped a tire. I wanted to see it on video to see how much the 60 flexes.
I kinda can see it through the thumb. The 100s the day before had a few back ups and lots of ATRAC action and the unlocked 60 danced along with no stops.
What is the biggest surprise to me is that with the 255s, 3.70’s and 4 speed I was expecting to have to really work the clutch to get the truck slow enough to go up technical stuff.
The setup with the Sniper just let me go as slow as I needed to go. Very surprised. And happy.

DNP,

Are you still selling the carpet kits for fj60?

Gotta be some sort of record. SUPER nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom