60 series....Tech and Classifieds (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will neither confirm or deny.... guess I should have left my 60 boring and stock so it would be worth it....

you have that much in bolts and guns in yours lol

anyone come across the little black knobs on the end of the levers at the A/C control head or know of a ALT source (other Toyota car/truck) uses the same thing? I guess I'll surf around on parting out or used parts, just wondered if anyone found a source for something that works. I may have to just hit the junk yard one day and see what can be found.

Its pretty fine though
That it is.

A guy with purportedly this much experience should know that getting close to what you have in a full-resto is a pipe dream.....unless it was a resto of a dilapidated vehicle model that's in the middle of a huge upswing

Speaking of LS powered 60s, if anybody is in the market for one, a friend is selling his that still needs the finishing touches on the build. He’s a hot rod guy and does super clean work, but hasnt has time to work on it with a new addition to the family.

Save $30k from the BaT trucks or finish it and flip it.
What were/are the details on this rig?

What were/are the details on this rig?

Truck motor/4L60, nice clean southern 60. It sold and will be coming to Memphis in the near future to be completed at the new MM World Headquarters.

anyone come across the little black knobs on the end of the levers at the A/C control head or know of a ALT source (other Toyota car/truck) uses the same thing? I guess I'll surf around on parting out or used parts, just wondered if anyone found a source for something that works. I may have to just hit the junk yard one day and see what can be found.
If I'm understanding the parts you want, they're $0.17 each on CruiserCorps' site (add another $99 and they'll ship free!)

surprised I could get them new (knobs), I had looked at another source and it noted they were NA. Maybe this is NOS, either way its a good deal to find the knobs. I lost one and I think one (self-imploded) when I had to take the a/c control head out. I don't plan on screwing around with the dash that much more other than I bought a part from tail tailor that I will swap out at some point, once it goes into production.

And those large aftermarket gauges from speedhut for the cluster look really nice...

Posting this for sale. I'd like to move into a 100 series, so thats the only trades I would consider.

@dnp

Pics. More details later as I dig deeper. Thread soon

1BC82F8A-052A-4102-A4AD-81083382F7AF.jpeg

1954D56A-F39E-4768-B1A0-1096D38C5E37.jpeg

2E3710AC-529F-410E-92B7-A73795867512.jpeg

2D534836-360E-44EF-944A-1C789D6BC55D.jpeg

5ABD800C-61D1-44CB-962A-A93EF9048105.jpeg

Is that an Accel intake hose?

Dunno. Fits in the right spot but it’s yeller under there so I guess

It’s been so long since I’ve seen a properly running fully smogged 2F that I am a bit confused under this hood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom