60 Series FF hubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome info @cruisermatt thanks for taking the time to measure them!!

To conclude yes you absolutely could use the Fzj80 hubs on the 60 FF to get more width.
I dont have a 60 FF housing here but I put the FF hubs on a 80 axle without issue, so the opposite should work.

You MIGHT need to remove the ABS tone ring. It might have a clearance issue with the backing plate flange. Not sure.

The 60 series ff rear is approximately 1348mm or 53 inches over the flanges for the backing plate how much wider is the 80 series housing? Anyone got one lying around to measure.

The 60 series ff rear is approximately 1348mm or 53 inches over the flanges for the backing plate how much wider is the 80 series housing? Anyone got one lying around to measure.

60 series rear WMS surface width is 58.5” ish. 80 rear is 62.5” ish.

Hows this project going? I wanna do the same thing does anyone know the difference in wms between the 60 and 80 hubs?

Thinking out loud but has anyone tried to put the 60 ff hubs on an 80 housing to shorting the stance of an 80 axle?

I have a project with an 80 axle that I would like the tires all the way under the fenders and don't want to run flares

@swamprunner They are the same length and same bearings, so it works just fine. I have a 60FF that I am running 80 hubs on.

I want to put 60 hubs on a 80 axle to shorten the overall width.

Does that make sense?

Yes, it makes perfect sense. I must not be explaining it correctly. I did the same thing, just opposite.

Short answer is it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom